Wednesday, March 5, 2014

IWSG: Busy, SAS Winner, and Secret Stuff

I could not think of a really great topic for today's IWSG.  I'm feeling pretty good about things for the most part - just busy, and tired, and wishing I had more time for everything.  :) 

Also, the winner of last Saturday's Author Spotlight with Kimber Leigh receives an eBook of Shadow Fire Light Chronicles Book 1 from Amazon and a $5 Amazon Gift card!  And the winner is....

Shelly

Congrats Shelly!  Let me know your email in the comments (or you can use the Contact Me tab to send it privately!)

In other news, I think I have discovered a cool and interesting secret.  I actually thought I was going crazy for a few months and then the last couple of weeks or so things began to start clicking in my brain and then today (today will be tomorrow which is yesterday when you read this) - ba bam - I had a 'whoa' moment.  I was so excited about the whole thing and figuring it out that I explained it all to my husband.  He does not know the party involved so he will never be able to divulge the secret either. :)

In my own realm of the world, it may be that everyone else ALREADY knows this secret and I'm the only one that doesn't!  But I will NEVER divulge what it is, although I may get brave and ask this person directly. 

So even though I can not give any details on what I think I've learned, I thought it would be fun to ask all of you if you know any secrets (or have ever learned about some secret before) and if you kept it to yourself OR if you are one of those people that can't RESIST telling someone else?

For me, I am the best at keeping secrets - my family on the otherhand is TERRIBLE at it - all of them!  :)  P.S.  This secret has nothing to do with me.


The Insecure Writer’s Support Group

Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!

Click HERE to check out the other blogs for this monthly bloghop.
For more information or to join IWSG, visit Alex J. Cavanaugh's Blog

17 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm the worst secret keeper in the world, although there are a few I keep quiet about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm great with secrets, too. As long as they aren't my own. Those ones I'm often dying to share. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty good with secrets. Sometimes my only role in life is to listen. Ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, intriguing post! I have to admit that I never hold secrets back from my hubby. But anyone else, no problem. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the famous words of Seinfeld, my secrets are locked in a vault. I keep what people tell me in private seriously. They put their trust in me, so I respect it. =)

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge
    co-host IWSG

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I want to know now. And can I keep a secret? If I plan it out, yes I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a tease! Come oooooon, what's the secret??? I'm good with secrets, a trait my five-year-old has not inherited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It depends on the secret. If I feel like someone really should know it... then I feel compelled to tell. If I don't see the telling benefiting anyone, then I can keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. teaser!
    a quote from my radio station "I can keep your secret because I probably wasn't listening..." ha ha
    but if i am told to keep a secret, i do! in the vault!

    happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a hard time keeping secrets. I have to tell somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you've discovered the secret to life and it's not forty-two, you have to let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm too much of a loner to know any secrets besides my own, I think, haha! Glad to hear you're good at keeping secrets--that's a good trait to have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The only secrets I have trouble keeping are good news secrets. Man, I have a hard time keeping good news to myself. Other kinds of secrets I can keep forever. And if it's a secret someone has asked me to keep, I will do so.

    The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Thank you!

    authorshellyarkon@gmail.com

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to Shelly.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a really good secret keeper...it may drive me crazy wanting to divulge...but I don't :)

    ReplyDelete